Ready Business Systems is a Certified Advisor for Service Autopilot. What this means is that we are authorized through SA to help onboard new clients as well as create Automations on the Service Autopilot Marketplace.
What are Automations?
Service Autopilot Automations are the secret potion to fully automated business growth and management.
They are behind-the-scenes processes that get triggered by certain events, and run automatically without you having to start them. Automations allow you to essentially program your business to run on its own!
Remember… these processes will run AUTOMATICALLY for you within Service Autopilot. Think about the time you’ll save. The new clients you’ll win. The office and marketing work that’ll be done for you while you’re taking care of your business.
Ready Business Systems has 14 pre-built Service Autopilot Automations
These Automations are available on the Service Autopilot Marketplace for download into your account. Each provides a specific function or purpose, and combined they provide an unstoppable marketing and management machine which will CRUSH your competition and ultimately automate your job of running the company. NO ONE else in your town is using these incredibly powerful, innovative systems.
RBS Automations at Work!
See the screenshots below to see the synergy that happens when all of our Automations are enabled in your Service Autopilot account.
In the slides above:
- SendJim integration at work- Automated voicemail follow ups on sent estimates, 5 arounds to neighbors upon completed work through our Marketing Automation, and new lead greeting letters mailed to prospective clients- all AUTOMATICALLY!
- With our Recruiting Automation, job applicants will be routinely marketed to throughout the season through voicemail bombs, emails, and post cards so you always have staff on hand. Customized Postcards will be mailed to your job applicants throughout the season with different promotions to ensure you always have a stream of applicants.
- Interviews will be scheduled for you automatically with our Hiring/Termination Automation
- With our popular Customer Service Automation, satisfied customers will be mailed $10 Starbucks cards when they write you an online review. It will automatically communicate with unsatisfied customers, mail them an apology card and gift, as well as touch base on a routine basis. Starbucks giftcards will be mailed to thank you customers for their referrals. Without lifting a finger, customer service and upsells will happen- automatically!
- With our Office Automation, leads will be constantly updated with the status of their account with past due payment reminders, texts when jobs are added to their account, and much more! With the optional SendJim integration, as soon as new client is entered into the system, the new client will immediately be mailed a letter introducing the sales person and your company to the prospective client.
- With our Marketing Automation, when specific jobs are completed during certain times of the year, postcards will be mailed out to 5 neighbors. Optionally, any of your clients/leads/inactive clients that are not enrolled in the service will be mailed a postcard. All without any work from you!
- With the Estimate Follow Up Automation with Prospecting, if you record a voicemail once, it will automatically follow up on every estimate you send twice with these Voicemail Bombs, emails, and text messages until you get an answer!
- With optional text message notifications enabled, your manager will stay informed with critical company updates.
What our customers have to say…
Justin is an awsome mentor of this industry! He made a very clear game plan for me to make my business better. He has took on project after project with my business to just plain make it better! Thank you Justin!
Justin has been helped us analyze and overcome some of our greatest business challenges! We now have a much better understanding of our job costing and greater confidence to bid at necessary rates to cover overhead & profit. He has implemented estimating & bidding systems within our Service Autopilot software to eliminate unproductive time spent manually generating estimates via Excel, Word, etc. He has been quick to respond, thorough, patient and professional. He is able to help with just about anything we request and for that we are most grateful. We will continue to work with him to refine our business systems and would not hesitate to recommend him to other small business owners.
Below is what we like to call our “14 steps to freedom” plan. RBS Automations are designed to be installed in order from RBS-01 to RBS-14, to support you and free your time as you grow your business require more infrastructure.
RBS-01: Estimate Follow Up with Prospecting Automation
The purpose of this Service Autopilot Automation is to make sure all of your sent estimates are either marked lost or won with as few non-automated tasks as possible. Recommended for all business sizes.
This automation will perform the following tasks:
1) Follows up on sent estimates repeatedly favoring text messages and emails. As a last resort, creates to-dos for phone call follow ups. Offers the client 10 day, 30 day, or next spring follow ups if they have not made up their decision with the simple click of a link.
2) When an estimate is marked lost, makes one last shot at winning the estimate offering changes to the scope of work.
3) Reminds the sales person if they write a draft estimate and forget to send it.
4) If the customer requests within an estimate follow up email or text, or if manually entered into the sequence by a company representative via a QuickAssist, the client will be entered into 10 day, 30 day, or spring follow up sequences.
RBS-02: Customer Service Automation
The purpose of this automation for Service Autopilot is to automate customer service and provide upsell opportunities throughout the year. Also included are weekly and yearly surveys with links to your Google, Facebook, and Yelp pages. This automation will optionally integrate with SendJim to automatically leave voicemails, send gifts, or apology cards for unsatisfactory service to increase client retention. Recommended once you have 50 or more clients.
This automation will perform the following tasks:
1) Emails a weekly and annual survey after work is completed and annually to all clients in December.
-A client rating of 6 or less contacts the client to apologize for unsatisfactory work and creates a to-do for delegated employee to follow up.
-Rating 8 or higher asks the client for a review with links to your Facebook, Yelp, and Google Places pages.
2) Checks in with new clients via email or text 30 days after accepting a proposal.
3) Checks in with all clients monthly via email or text May through October. Creates to-do for customer service phone calls once annually in October.
4) Sends out an annual email regarding company closure (optional).
RBS-03: Office Service Autopilot Automations
This Service Autopilot Automation will shave hours off your day or make your Office Admin hyper productive by virtually eliminating the time required for collections and processing estimate requests. Enforces the RBS 5 day sales process. Recommend to be installed right before you hire your first office person.
This automation includes the following features:
1) RBS 5 day sales process- sets the expectation with clients that they will receive their estimate within 5 business days. Sells to your lead and stays in touch with constant updates via email, text, and a customized sales video during this waiting period. It also keeps your sales person accountable and on time with repetitive reminders on the estimate due date.
2) Includes several QuickAssists to enable your Office Admin to easily process estimate requests by automatically touching base and following up with the customer as well as assigning the estimate to your sales person in one step.
3) Virtually eliminates collections by aggressively pursing clients a month before their credit card on file expires and aggressively pursues clients with declined cards or outstanding check payments. Ensures that new leads have their cards on file before services are scheduled.
4) Optional SendJim integration will send new leads a new lead letter, thank you card, and Voicemail Bomb collection calls.
5) Includes daily clock out checklist for Office Admin to make sure routine items are completed on a daily & monthly basis.
6) **Next update will include our Upsell sequences! ** This allows your crews to indicate when they notice upsell opportunities on client properties which then to-dos your manager to send an upsell text for that specific service with one click!
Includes a customized sales video explaining the 5 day sales process which will be integrated into your automation and can also be used on your website.
RBS-04: Marketing Automation
This robust Service Autopilot automation will completely take over your digital, phone call, and direct mail marketing tasks with 6 built in marketing themes per year. Recommended once you have a reliable office person trained and in place.
This automation includes the following features:
- 6 different marketing themes throughout the year will promote specials for services such as cleanups, lawn mowing, and lawn renovation.
- On each of these 6 time periods, this automation will send leads, clients, inactive clients, new homeowners, and realtors:
- Additionally, office tasks will be created during these time periods instructing your office administrator to update job postings on craigslist and indeed, and more!
- **Ask out our RBS-04a: Price increase automation to compliment your Marketing Automation or run as a standalone process**
RBS-05: Recruiting Automation
The purpose of this Service Autopilot Automation is to automate contact to job applicants stored in your system through the use of the RBS job application (free through SA marketplace). Contact will be made through recruiting emails, to do’s or voicemail bombs*, and postcards* 6 times per year through the SendJim integration. For best results, this automation is designed to work with RBS-06 and to be part of your company’s “always hiring” HR program, however can be installed as a stand-alone automation. Recommended once you are running three or more crews.
This Automation will email, send a post card, and leave a voicemail or create a to-do for office personnel to call the applicants as outlined below:
1) February: We have good starting pay, sign on bonuses, and a great team over here and we will treat you right (no promotion/no post card).
2) March: $100 cash bonus after first week with us, and a $250 bonus after the first 3 months of full time employment if you start prior to the end of March!
3) April: We’ve extended our offer through the end of April and could really use your skills on our team! $100 cash bonus after the first week, and a $250 bonus after the first 3 months of full time employment.
4) June: Are you still looking for a job? We are hiring (no promotion/no postcard).
5) September: Still trying to reach out to you to see if your interested in working for us! you are not going to find a better company with better pay to work for landscaping (no promotion/no postcard).
6) November: If you sign on this week for a landscaping position and make it through the end of the season, we will give you a $150 cash bonus in time for the holidays!
RBS-06: Hiring/Termination Automation
This is one of the most robust Service Autopilot Automations available from RBS and is designed to be the framework and backbone for your company’s HR program. The purpose of this automation is to screen applicants and build the framework for your automated recruiting program (designed to be paired with RBS-05 & RBS-04). It also ensures that all new employees are processed properly with as minimal non-automated handling as possible. NOTE: This automation is designed to integrate with Gusto Payroll service and GoodHire BCI service. A Proprietary Employee Handbook is also included. Recommended once you are running four or more crews.
This automation will perform the following tasks:
1) Creates an online application form for field employee, manager, office, and mechanic applicants which directly enters your applicant leads into SA to build your leads database for future marketing.
2) Automatically screens applicants and saves time by making them jump through a series of hoops before any human interaction.
3) Schedules phone interviews with applicants and directs your HR admin to fill out a phone interview form.
4) Once screened by HR, if HR approves the applicant, schedules an in person interview with the manager.
5) On the included in person interview form, the Manager has the option to hire the employee, get back to them in two weeks, or turn them down, all of which include automated communication with the applicant.
6) If the Manager decides to hire the employee, passes on a hiring checklist to the HR administrator letting them know the shirt sizes, references to call, BCI check, and on boarding items to complete. It creates a field training checklist for the Manager.
7) When an employee is terminated, a survey is sent to the employee to ask why they weren’t happy and a termination checklist is provided to the HR administrator and Manager.
8) Automated rewards for employee referrals are integrated.
RBS-07: Shut Down, Winter, Start up Automation
*COMING SOON!*The purpose of this automation for Service Autopilot is to automate your off-season tasks. For seasonal businesses, shut down tasks ensure that unneeded services such as GPS tracking, payroll, and phones are suspended or canceled at the end of each season. Winter tasks consist of critical business-building items such as updating your handbook and reviewing your estimate templates. Startup tasks ensure that all the services you suspended or canceled are re-enabled and your new insurance certificate is posted to your website.
RBS-08: Manager Automation
*COMING SOON!* This is a critical step in exiting your business. This Automation will ensure critical, recurring, high level tasks are not missed. With a series of to-dos throughout the year, you or your manager will be reminded to routinely audit pricing, approve payroll hours, give company gifts, and touch base with your office administrator.
RBS-09: Employee Automation
*COMING SOON!*The purpose of this automation for Service Autopilot is to automate your employee management and company culture. Quarterly, it will notify your employees of their upcoming reviews and automatically schedule company social events. For seasonal businesses, each spring, it will contact all employees to find out if they plan on returning to work. In the fall it will send out company closure notices.
RBS-10: Dispatch Automation
*COMING SOON!*The purpose of this automation for Service Autopilot is notify your clients of upcoming service visits, appointments, and schedule changes. When a service is scheduled or the date is changed, your clients will get a text message notification letting them know your intentions. This communication is appreciated by clients and also keeps your company operating efficiently by avoiding on-site cancellations and wasted time.
RBS-11: Client Winback Automation
*COMING SOON!* The purpose of this automation for Service Autopilot is, as the name describes, to win back your previous clients with marketing campaigns throughout the year. Outside of existing clients, the cheapest and easiest source to acquire more work is from your previous clients.
RBS-12: Equipment Automation
*COMING SOON!* The purpose of this automation for Service Autopilot is automate your equipment systems. For each type of machinery (trucks, trailers, 2 stroke equipment, mowers, etc) there is a custom maintenance schedule which will create to-dos for your mechanic on staff. In addition, when new equipment is purchased, it will ensure that your equipment purchase protocol is enforced, including notifying your accountant of the purchase, installing hour meters, setting up finance payments, etc.
RBS-13: Completed Work Automation
*COMING SOON!*The purpose of this automation for Service Autopilot is to send care instructions for completed services such as fertilizer applications, hydroseeding, and soil test results are emailed.
RBS-14: Training Automation
*COMING SOON!*The purpose of this automation for Service Autopilot is to ensure that training programs throughout the year are enforced by your manager including training manuals and employee quizzes.