Phone systems for small businesses is every organization’s communication tool. Without it, the relationship between the firm and the customer would be not be good. This is also true for Fortune 500 companies. What differentiates these two, is that Fortune 500 companies invest a lot into customized phone systems. And, we’re giving you the same communication system used by fortune 500 firms – without the cost.
A phone system is essential to growth!
The importance of phone systems for small businesses and large companies in today’s market is huge. Customers need special care and communication is an essential part of meeting those needs. Today, every business needs a phone system to keep up with the competition. However, this is not your usual phone system.
Tired of using your cell phone to run your business? No work-life balance? Sick of spending time catching up on all your voicemails? Are you losing work because you aren’t picking up your phone? I would guess that if you call 10 of your competitors in May, only 1 will pick up the phone.
- 65% of customers still prefer to contact a business by phone
- 75% of customer believe calling is still the best way to get a quick response from a business
- 80% of business is conducted over the phone
- 80% of phone calls go straight to voicemail and
- 72-80% of callers will hang up without leaving a voicemail, if their call isn’t answered
So you can see why investing in a phone system for your business is so important!
What if you could have the answering service of a fortune 500 company for less than $200/month? Now, is the time to invest in your communication. Our phone system for small businesses and large companies alike gives you a lot more than just picking up the phone. You get to operate a communication system that has the same quality as the Fortune 500 firms. Here, we use RingCentral as the backbone for our answering system, in collaboration with an outside call answering company to provide you with an excellent phone system solution without having to learn anything yourself.
All answering plans include:
- Two phone numbers- your own custom toll-free number AND your existing number ported over
- A professional, studio-recorded 75-word company greeting
- A professional, studio-recorded 100-word hold message with background music
- Unlimited extensions
- A courteous, live answering service to pick up your phone 24/7 with the option to email or text a summary of your message
*All packages require a one time $999 setup fee.
A successful phone system for small businesses needs to have all the ingredients. To meet all the needs of your customers, we’ve included all the add-ons to streamline communication.
What our customers have to say…
He is always quick to get back to us and over communicates any issues going on. We will continue to use and recommend RBS to our network.
- Additional company phone number: $10/month
- Physical desk phones with dedicated phone number (Cisco SPA525G): $30/month plus one-time equipment fee of $299
- Additional background music: $50 one-time fee per message (included FREE in hold message in all packages)
- Additional words in greetings: $100 per additional 75 words
Welcome message example. Customers will hear this when first dialing your number:
Hold message example. Customers will hear this when put on hold or instead of a ring:
Answering service message example. A live human to pick up your missed calls 24/7 and deliver you a message via email or text message!
Communication is key to the survival of your company. This can only be achieved with a robust phone system for small businesses, which are set up to meet your needs. At Ready Business Systems, we make sure that you never lose a customer again as a result of a missed call.