Good morning! We hope that you had a good week! Today we thought we’d do something different with our blog. Since one of the most common types of businesses we work with is landscapers, we thought we’d offer some landscaping SEO tips. .So, here are some tips that you can use to help your landscape business.
Choose the Right Keywords for your Landscaping SEO
Keywords are key when it comes to local SEO. when you want ot make sure that your customers are viewing your page is to make sure they’re searching for certain terms that are related to the business.
So, you want to make sure that you’re listing all of the possible keywords that are related to the business. These could be terms such as:
- Professional care landscape
- Landscaping near me
- Local landscaper
These are going to often appear in search engines. So you want to include the keywords.
You also should know what certain keywords relate to. When you it comes to local SEO< there’s two keyword categories that you should be focusing on.
- Research intent – People who want to do research use these kinds of keywords. These are keywords like landscaping ideas and benefits of hiring a landscaper.
- Buying intent – These kinds of keywords are used by people who are interested in using services or buying products. The keywords have promotion and sales in mind.
Generally, it’s a good idea to focus on those keywords for buying intent. But you shouldn’t do it exclusively. When you use keywords from both of these categories, you are going to have a better chance of reaching more people.
Make Sure Your Webpage is Optimized
Once you’ve assembled your keyword list, you want to optimize the webpage. There are different tools that can be used.
in general, when you’re working on your business’s website, you’ll need to have the following:
- A SEO homepage
- An SEO service page
A typical homepage should have:
- Title – 50-65 characters
- Meta description – not more than 500 words
- Visible headlines – H1 Format
- Copy from 500-1,000 words.
The service pages are going to be what clients will look at mostly. That’s why you want to use the landscaping keywords that are most prominent in those pages.
It’s also a good idea to use certain strategies when it comes to SE, like off-page and on-page SEO.
- On-Page means that you optimize your individual pages when you edit your HTML source code and the content.
- Off-Page – This means that you optimize the external sources such as links.
Use Backlinks & Citations for Landscaping SEO
It’s important for the business to generate some organic traffic. One way that you can do this is by connecting reputable and credible businesses. You want to do this by trading backlinks. When you develop good relationships with the other businesses in your area, you’re able to get a lot more clients and grow the brand.
Along with having good backlinks, you also want to create good citation, for example a listing in a directly online for the business. There’s a variety of different business directories.
- National directories (general)
- Local directories (general)
- Industry specific directories
Post User Reviews on Your Website
You should always make sure you’re asking for reviews from your users and have them displayed prominently on the website. These kinds of reviews will help your potential clients with deciding if they want to use your services.
However, make sure that you are not only putting just positive reviews up. Otherwise, chances are that people are going to think that you’re not being honest.,
Track Results of Your Landscaping SEO
One really great way that you can ensure that the landscaping website’s ranking is high in the search engines is to track results. There are a few ways that you can do this.
- Track rankings using RankRanger or Google Search Console
- Track your traffic using Google Analytics
- Check your conversions’ rate
These are 5 simple tips that you can use to help you with your landscaping SEO. However, we know that not every business owner has the time to do it on thier own, which is why we offer a wide variety of services, including blogging, SEO, and other services. Contact us if you want to know more information! Also, check us out on Facebook, too.