Part 1 – Setting Objectives
For the next few blog posts, we are to go through a guide on how you can have a better chance of success in your Facebook ad campaign. Today we are going to look at setting objectives and how important they are to your campaign’s success.
When you are creating your marketing campaign, you need an objective that you can measure, and you also need to create a strategy in the beginning. When you have a clear plan of the objective is going to help you with developing the best strategy based on your goals.
3 Possible Facebook Ad Campaign Objectives:
- Increasing website traffic
- Increasing direct leads or conversions to your landing page
- Having a one-time promotion for immediate product sales
Having a clear idea of what you want to achieve before you begin your campaign can help you with accurately measuring if you’re getting your desired results. If things don’t work out the way that you planned, it’s possible to change or pause your campaign’s parameters rather than simply wasting funds.
Tips for Developing Business Goals & Objectives
- Define your goals in group – When you discuss it with stakeholders before you define your Facebook ad campaign objectives, there’s a better chance you’re going to be setting goals that are achievable.
- Create your action plan – Your action strategy or plan needs to be made along with your goals. You shouldn’t simply set goals. You also should create your action strategy that is going to define the process you’re following so that they can be achieved.
- Set some KPIs – Constantly tracking your KPIs (key performance indicator) is going to help you with optimizing so your return is maximized.
Be Careful When Creating Objectives
Creating objectives isn’t just important. You want to make sure that the objectives you’re creating meet the current needs of your company. There’s a huge difference between simply setting goals and ensuring that you are setting the correct goals.
Common Goals Business Owners Set for a Facebook Ad Campaign
Below you are going to find some of the common goals that are set by business owners for thier Facebook ad campaign.
- Increased awareness of the brand
- Increased engagement with the community
- Increased website traffic
- Increased lead generation & Sales
- Improving recruiting efficiency
- Getting more ROI
As you can see, setting goals on your Facebook ad campaign is essential to helping it be successful. Without doing this, you are going to likely waste your time and money advertising on Facebook.
We hope that you have enjoyed this post and that it’s been helpful to your and your business. Have a great weekend, and Monday we are going to continue our guide and talk about targeting the right customers.