RBS Teardown- Business Consulting
Every consult with Ready Business Systems begins with what we like to call an “RBS Teardown” in which we make an extensive analysis of your business.
Before we get started, please take a moment to read through our site and watch our YouTube videos to get to know us and see if you would like to work with our team. If you would like to move forward, our Teardown will proceed as follows:
- 30 minute pre-consult phone call
- RBS Teardown to identify opportunities on:
- Your company’s website
- Your company’s operations
- Your company’s Service Autopilot account (if applicable)
- Detailed report from RBS
- Suggestions and findings on areas where your business can increase efficiency and where RBS can help. This list will be in order of the items with the least input and maximum output in terms of your time and financial resources.
- Maximize the use of your existing Service Autopilot Subscription.
- Suggestions for additional services and subscriptions to increase your operational efficiencies
- 60 minute post-consult phone call to review your report and discuss next steps. Consulting is available at an hourly rate. We will focus our time only on high-value work.
Building and running a successful business, either entirely or as a side hustle, doesn’t come cheap. Therefore, you need a professional who can undertake a custom implementation of business models and automation on your behalf. The intricacies of putting every process, workers, and clients of your business into a streamlined system comes with a lot of work. As such, you don’t want to waste your resources on unqualified people. For many years, we have created custom automation processes for small and large businesses – and I’m here to help you do the same.
I started my company for freedom. I loved that I could be my own boss and do what I wanted to do. Fast forward 10+ years and I wanted a career change, something that would challenge me. Only then did I realize that what I had initially created for freedom had turned into a cage; and I wanted out! I was determined to free my time to pursue other endeavors and I eventually did succeed.
What our customers have to say…
Justin has been helped us analyze and overcome some of our greatest business challenges! We now have a much better understanding of our job costing and greater confidence to bid at necessary rates to cover overhead & profit. He has implemented estimating & bidding systems within our Service Autopilot software to eliminate unproductive time spent manually generating estimates via Excel, Word, etc. He has been quick to respond, thorough, patient and professional. He is able to help with just about anything we request and for that we are most grateful. We will continue to work with him to refine our business systems and would not hesitate to recommend him to other small business owners.
Justin is an awsome mentor of this industry! He made a very clear game plan for me to make my business better. He has took on project after project with my business to just plain make it better! Thank you Justin!
Whether you are trying to exit your company for a passive income or decrease your hours. Additionally, whether you want to have the freedom to only work on the parts of your company you are passionate about or run away from the 9 to 5 lifestyle, Ready Business Systems can help you get there. Our accomplishments in the custom implementation of business models and automation touch on different sectors, from a one-man business to large scale companies. We excel in building, growing, and generating passive income from businesses.
Ready Business Systems can consult with you in the following areas:
Ready Business Systems was born out of many years of practice. Ultimately, this is a culmination of expertise in custom implementation of business models and automation. The services cover technology setup, administration of processes, marketing, and more.
- Creating systems & processes
- Service Autopilot setup, customization, & optimization
- Service Autopilot Automations
- Priorities & strategies
- WordPress websites
- SEO/PPC setup & training
- Graphic Design
- Everything Google