As a business owner, one of the things that you are looking for is an easier way to do payroll. One of the best ways that you can do this is through Gusto Payroll. We’re going to be doing a series about Gusto Payroll and the different things that it offers. We are going to be featuring a variety of Gusto Payroll review blogs highlighting different features. Below are some of the benefits that you will find using this program when it comes to paying your employees.
Payroll Taxes are Automatically Filed
When you use Gusto Payroll., they calculate and file the taxes with the correct agencies each time payroll is run. It’s also included in the price.
Everything Necessary is Synced with Gusto Payroll
Along with filing taxes automatically, it makes payroll simple. All of the features work together on a single platform – 401(k), health insurance, workers’ comp, PTO, time tracking and more.
It also can work with others as well.
- And others
Gusto Provides Accuracy, Compliance & Calmness
In addition, there are fewer headaches with Gusto Payroll.
- No worrying about forgotten signatures or forms – Employee W-2s and I-9s, along with contractor 1099s are all signed as well as stored online.
- Automatic calculations mean fewer mistakes – They keep track of the changes in tax laws. All the calculations are done for you.
- Track breaks, lunches, and more – Their easy time tracking will help you with staying compliant with hourly workers.
Gusto Payroll Helps You Save Time
One thing that you likely hate about payroll is how much time ti can take to do. But Gusto Payroll helps you with saving time right from when an employee is hired. Let’s look at three of the ways that it helps you to save time.
- It’s easy to self-setup – Once someone is hired, they enter their details themselves into Gusto. They’re able to view their W-2s and Paystubs anytime, even if they change jobs.
- Built In Financial Tools – Thanks to Gusto Wallet, there’s savings in each paycheck. An employee is even able to access some emergency cash in between their paydays.
- Paydays are Paperless – No more need to print checks. There are Gusto debit cards so that they can have direct access to their money.
As you can see, there are three good reasons why you want to give Gusto Payroll a try. Whether you have a large company or a small one, every company owner can use a little extra time and peace of mind. Look more into it and keep coming back to our site, because we’ll have soon have another Gusto Payroll review blog talking about another of its features.