Phone system for small businesses is every organization’s communication tool. Without it, the relationship between the firm and the customer would be bad. This is also true for Fortune 500 companies. What differentiates these two is that Fortune 500 companies invest a lot into customized phone systems. And we’re giving you the same communication system used by fortune 500 firms – without the cost.
A phone system is essential to growth!
The importance of phone systems for small businesses and large companies in today’s market is huge. Customers need special care and communication is an essential part of meeting those needs. Today, every business needs a phone system to keep up with the competition. However, this is not your usual phone system.
Tired of using your cell phone to run your business? No word/life balance? Sick of spending time catching up on all your voicemails? Are you losing work because you aren’t picking up your phone? I would guess that if you call 10 of your competitors in May, only 1 will pick up the phone.
- 65% of customers still prefer to contact a business by phone
- 75% of customer believe calling is still the best way to get a quick response from a business
- 80% of business is conducted over the phone
- 80% of phone calls go straight to voicemail and
- 72-80% of callers will hang up without leaving a voicemail if their call isn’t answered
So you can see why investing in a phone system for your business is so important!
What if you could have the answering service of a fortune 500 company for less than $200/month? This is the time to invest in your communication. Our phone system for small businesses and large companies alike gives you a lot more. You get to operate a communication system that has the same quality as the fortune 500 firms.
All answering plans include:
- Two phone numbers- your own custom toll-free number AND your existing number ported over
- A professional, studio-recorded 75 word company greeting
- A professional, studio-recorded 100 word hold message with background music
- Unlimited extensions
- A courteous live answering service to pick up your phone 24/7 and email or text a summary of your message
*All packages require a one time $499 setup fee.
A successful phone system for small businesses needs to have all the ingredients. To meet all the needs of your customers, we’ve included all the add-ons to streamline communication.
What our customers have to say…
Justin has been helped us analyze and overcome some of our greatest business challenges! We now have a much better understanding of our job costing and greater confidence to bid at necessary rates to cover overhead & profit. He has implemented estimating & bidding systems within our Service Autopilot software to eliminate unproductive time spent manually generating estimates via Excel, Word, etc. He has been quick to respond, thorough, patient and professional. He is able to help with just about anything we request and for that we are most grateful. We will continue to work with him to refine our business systems and would not hesitate to recommend him to other small business owners.
Justin is an awsome mentor of this industry! He made a very clear game plan for me to make my business better. He has took on project after project with my business to just plain make it better! Thank you Justin!
- Additional company phone number: $10/month
- Physical desk phones with dedicated phone number (Cisco SPA525G): $30/month plus one time equipment fee of $299
- Additional background music: $50 one time fee per message (included FREE in hold message in all packages)
- Additional words in greetings: $100 per additional 75 words
Welcome message example. Customers will hear this when first dialing your number:
Hold message example. Customers will hear this when put on hold or instead of a ring:
Answering service message example. A live human to pick up your missed calls 24/7 and deliver you a message via email or text message!
Communication is key to the survival of your firm. This can only be achieved with a robust phone system for small businesses that are set up to meet your needs. At Ready Business Systems, we make sure that you never lose a customer again as a result of a missed call.