A phone system is essential to growth!
Tired of using your cell phone to run your business? No word/life balance? Sick of spending time catching up on all your voicemails? Are you losing work because you aren’t picking up your phone? I would guess that if you call 10 of your competitors in May, only 1 will pick up the phone.
- 65% of customers still prefer to contact a business by phone
- 75% of customer believe calling is still the best way to get a quick response from a business
- 80% of business is conducted over the phone
- 80% of phone calls go straight to voicemail and
- 72-80% of callers will hang up without leaving a voicemail if their call isn’t answered
So you can see why investing in a phone system for your business is so important!
What if you could have the answering service of a fortune 500 company for less than $200/month?
All answering plans include:
- Two phone numbers- your own custom toll-free number AND your existing number ported over
- A professional, studio-recorded 75 word company greeting
- A professional, studio-recorded 100 word hold message with background music
- Unlimited extensions
- A courteous live answering service to pick up your phone 24/7 and email or text a summary of your message
*All packages require a one time $499 setup fee.
- Additional company phone number: $10/month
- Physical desk phones with dedicated phone number (Cisco SPA525G): $30/month plus one time equipment fee of $299
- Additional background music: $50 one time fee per message (included FREE in hold message in all packages)
- Additional words in greetings: $100 per additional 75 words
Welcome message example. Customers will hear this when first dialing your number:
Hold message example. Customers will hear this when put on hold or instead of a ring:
Answering service message example. A live human to pick up your missed calls 24/7 and deliver you a message via email or text message!